ABOUT THIS DOCUMENT
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, share, and protect information about users of the Platform, and the choices users have about how we collect and use certain information about them.
Third-party Websites: This Privacy Notice does not apply to the websites of third parties to which the Platform links. We do not endorse, and are not responsible for the content of such websites, their policies or practices, or any product or service that they offer. Any activity you perform on such third-party websites will be subject to the privacy policies and other terms and conditions expressed therein. We recommend that you review third-party terms before providing any personal information to them.
We modify this Privacy Notice from time to time in accordance with the “Modifications” section below.
By using the Platform, you represent that you are at least 18 years old. The Service is a general audience service. Our content is not directed towards children who are under the age of 18, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we become aware that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, that information will be deleted. Parents who have questions about personal information that has been submitted by a child under the age of 18 should email us at the address provided in the “How to Contact Us” section.
WHAT WE COLLECT
CATEGORIES OF DATA WE COLLECT
- Contact/Identification: Name, email, phone, mailing address, birthday, gender (gender is collected for nightlife/daylife customers only);
- Purchases: Number of tickets purchased, ticket purchase time, transaction amount, venue name, event date, artist, billing address;
- Payment: Credit card information is requested to complete online purchases through our Platform (this information goes straight to our credit card processor OpenPay www.openpay.com, we do not process or store it). Additionally, unique transaction IDs are recorded for customer support and to process refund requests;
- Reservation Notes: Information relating to your reservation (for example, seating preferences, food and beverage preferences, and allergy information), whether you showed up for your reservation, venue, reservation date and time, party size, amount spent. Please note that allergy information will not be collected without your consent;
- Referrals: If you were referred to us by someone, we may keep a record of the referral source;
- Age verification: We keep records of your age verification on our websites, verifying that you are old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data;
- Correspondence: Contents of emails you send us, when you send/receive/view one of our emails, when you opt in or out of receiving emails from us;
- Advocate Link: This is a URL that points to our website and includes a parameter that identifies the affiliate who sent the traffic to us.
- Venue Admissions: We keep records regarding when a ticket, wristband, or reservation is fulfilled at a particular venue;
- Music Preferences: Musical artists and genres that you have expressed an interest in;
- Social Media: Contents of posts you make on our social media pages, likes and other interactions with our social media content, social media user name. You can control the information we receive from social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter by using the privacy and data settings in your social media accounts;
- Preferences/Settings: Time zone, language, and character size, among others;
- Online Identifiers: IP address; mobile device advertising identifier, Marketo “Munchkin” tracking ID, Salesforce Predictive Intelligence tracking ID;
- Technical Information: Type of device, operating system name/version, device manufacturer, model, browser name/version, screen resolution, installed and uninstalled applications running in the background;
- Connection: Internet service provider or mobile carrier’s name, country, connection speed and connection type, Bluetooth settings, among others;
- Platform Usage: Date stamp, URL of the last webpage visited before visiting our Platform, and URL of the first page visited after leaving our Platform, pages viewed, time spent on a page, click through, clickstream data, queries made, search results selected, comments made, search history, type of service requested, purchases made, among others;
- Do Not Call: Whether you have asked to be placed on a do not call list, and do not call reasons;
- Third-party Cookies: Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies; and
- General geographic location: Based only on IP address blocks, which can identify geographic regions.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect this information for the following purposes:
- Commercial Transactions: We use your contact/identification information, in conjunction with your payment information through our payment processor, to complete online purchases and communicate any relevant information after the purchase is complete. We also pay some of our affiliates commissions when an affiliate refers someone to us who then makes a purchase. The advocate link allows us to track which referrals came to us through which affiliate, so that we can calculate commissions.
- Improve Platform/Services: We use several categories of information listed above to help us understand how users interact with our Platform, so we can improve user experience and improve our product offerings. The analytics tools we use to analyze this data have the capability of identifying individual users under some circumstances; however, we only use these capabilities to generate sample data reports. We do not use these capabilities to identify individuals.
- Marketing/Promotions: We send promotional emails from time to time to users who opt-in to receive such emails (you can unsubscribe any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email). We send promotional emails in relation to your birthday; however, these are based on the month and day of your birthday only (not your birth year). We use social media usernames to assist us in de-duplicating contacts in our marketing database. This de-duplication helps us avoid sending duplicate advertising to the same person through multiple e-mail addresses. We also create custom audiences for social media advertising.
- Legal Compliance: We collect birthdates and addresses to help us comply with certain regulations such as age restrictions on attending some of our venues and consent for processing personal data, and online communications.