The website at and its subdomains, and the content (defined below) and services available from or through (collectively “Site”) are made available by (“Company”, “we” or “us” or “our”).
By visiting or using the Site, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms, as updated from time to time. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not use the Site.
2. Notice Regarding Dispute Resolution
These Terms contain provisions that govern how claims that we may have against each other are resolved, including an agreement and obligation to arbitrate disputes, which, subject to limited exceptions, will require that you submit the claims that you have against us to binding arbitration, unless you opt-out.
Unless you opt-out of arbitration (as indicated below in this document): (a) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against us on an individual basis, not as part of any class or representative action or proceeding and (b) you will only be permitted to seek relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.
This site is not intended for use by children or minors.
We cannot prohibit minors from visiting our Site, and must rely on parents and guardians to decide what materials are appropriate for children to view and purchase. There are parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software or filtering services) available that may assist parents in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. We do not endorse the products or services listed at this website.
When you use the Site, you represent that:
• Your use of the Site does not violate any applicable law or regulation;
• You are 18 years of age or older; and
• You are of sufficient legal age or otherwise have legal capacity to legally enter into these Terms.
We may make changes to these Terms at any time. We will notify you of material changes in accordance with applicable laws. If you do not agree with the proposed changes, you should discontinue your use of the Site.
The “Last Updated” date above will tell you when these Terms were last revised. By continuing to use this Site after that date, you agree to the changes.
6. Account Registration
You may browse the Site or use most Content without registering for an account.
You will be required to register for an account to use certain features of the Site and certain Content, such as to purchase a ticket. The use of an account is subject to the following rules and restrictions:
• Your account username and password are personal to you; you may not transfer or sell access to your account.
• You will have no ownership in your account or your username.
• You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password, and for all activities (including purchases) that are conducted through your account.
• We will not be liable for any harm related to disclosure of your username or password or the use by anyone else of your username or password.
• You may not use another user’s account.
• Your account username may not include the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person.
• You must immediately notify us in writing if you discover any unauthorized use of your account or other account-related security breach.
• We may require you to change your username and/or password if we believe your account is no longer secure or if we receive a complaint that your username violates someone else’s rights.
• We may refuse registration, cancel an account or deny access to the Site for any reason.
7. Code of Conduct
You agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and that you will not:
• Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site;
• Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
• Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Company, without our prior written consent;
• Impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including any employee or representative of Company;
• Submit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any non-public information about companies without authorization; or (c) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, contests, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication;
• Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, harassing, hateful or otherwise objectionable, includes the image or likeness of individuals under 18 years of age, encourages or otherwise depicts or glamorizes drug use (including alcohol and cigarettes), characterizes violence as acceptable, glamorous or desirable, or contains any personal contact information or other personal information identifying any third party;
• Submit, or provide links to, any postings containing material that harasses, victimizes, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, age, or disability;
• Engage in spamming or flooding;
• Harvest or collect information about Site users; or
• Use any area of the Site for commercial purposes, such as to conduct sales of tickets, products or services.
8. Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights
The Site, which includes, without limitation all data, text, designs, pages, print screens, images, artwork, photographs, audio and video clips, and HTML code, source code, or software that reside or are viewable or otherwise discoverable on the Site, and all tickets obtained from the Site, (collectively, the “Content”) are owned by Company or itslicensors. We (and/or our licensors) own all right, title and interest in and to the Site and in all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in the Site. We may change the Content and features of the Site at any time.
The Site is for your information and personal use only and not for commercial exploitation.
You will not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or the Content.
We reserve all rights in and to the Site. If you download or print a copy of the Site for your own personal use, you must retain all trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the Materials.
9. Grant of Conditional License
We grant each user a limited, conditional, no-cost, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable license to view the Site as permitted by these Terms for noncommercial purposes.
Each user may make a single copy of the Site in object code form for archival or backup purposes, but must include all Notices on all such copies.
This license is expressly conditioned on the user’s compliance with, each of the provisions of these Terms.
The registered and unregistered trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are owned by Company or its licensors.
You may not use our trademarks, logos and service marks in any way without our prior written permission. You may inquire about obtaining permission by writing to the address provided in the “How to Contact Us” section.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Each user is prohibited from transferring or assigning any of its rights or obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of Company.
Your rights under this Terms will automatically terminate if you breach any of your material obligations under this Terms. Promptly after such any termination, you will destroy all copies of the App and uninstall the App from your device.
10. Prohibited Activities
Each user is prohibited from doing any of the following:
• Submitting any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;.
• Manipulating identifiers, including by forging headers, to disguise the origin of any posting submitted;
• “Framing” or “mirroring” any part of the Site;
• Modifying, adapting, sub-licensing, translating, selling, decompiling or disassemblingany portion of the Site;
• Reverse engineering, decompiling or disassembling the Site or attempting to gain access to the source code of the Site (and underlying software applications) except and only to the extent that it is expressly permitted by applicable law. To the extent applicable law permits contractual waiver of such right, you hereby waive your rights to do so.
• Creating derivative works from or sublicense the Site, or any portion thereof or otherwise attempting to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Content;
• Circumventing, disabling or otherwise interfering with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any part of the Site.
• Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained on the Site;
• Using any robot, spider, offline reader, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device, tool, or process to retrieve, index, datamining or in any way reproducing or circumventing the navigational structure or presentation of the Content or the Site, including with respect to any CAPTCHA displayed on the Site.However, operators of public search engines may use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. We may revoke this exception at any time and require removal of archived materials gathered in the past;
• Using any automated software or computer system to search for, reserving, buying or otherwise obtaining tickets, discount codes, promotional codes, vouchers, gift cards or any other items available on the Site, including sending information from one computer to another computer where such software or system is active;
• Taking any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
• Reproducing, modifying, displaying, publicly performing, distributing or creatingderivative works of the Site or the Content;
• Using the Site or the Content in an attempt to, or in conjunction with, any device, program or service designed to circumvent any technological measure that effectively controls access to, or the rights in, the Site and/or Content in any way including, without limitation, by manual or automatic device or process, for any purpose.
11. Links to Third Party Websites
The Site contains links to other websites that may not be owned or operated by us (“Third Party Site”). The fact that we may link to those websites does not indicate any approval or endorsement of those websites.
The availability of these links on the Site does not represent, warrant or imply that we endorse any Third-Party Sites or any materials, opinions, goods or services available on them.
Third party materials accessed through or used by means of Third-Party Sites may also be protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Your use of Third Party Sites is at your own risk and is subject to the terms of thoseThird-Party Sites.
It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from the Site or other sites) is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs and other items of a destructive nature.